1st Conference on Medicine & Health Sciences
Call for Papers- CMHS 2018
INTRODUCTION OF THE CONFERENCE
This conference is geared to scientists, young researchers, practitioners and members of the public who have an interest in health and its service provision. Conference participants will represent national.
To this end, the faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is calling on individual researchers and scholars who have carried out research on health and its related disciplines to submit high quality oral and poster presentation abstracts.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences related to the field.
To facilitate translation of research findings into policy and practice
To provide a platform for researchers and the practitioners from both academia and industry to meet and share cutting-edge developments in the field of health.
The Benefits of this Conference for Researchers
- All accepted articles will be reviewed by journal editorial board and will be published in the Somali Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- All abstracts included in the conference will be published in the conference page of the university website.
- Participants will find opportunities to present new research, exchange information, and discuss current health issues.
- Awards will be given for the best oral presentation as well as best poster presentation.
- Will to establish health research initiatives towards sustainable health in Somalia
1. The abstract should not exceed 500 words.
2. Have a title, name(s) of author(s), author(s) affiliation, maximum five (5) key words and contacts (preferably email address) of the corresponding author.
3. Structured with introduction/background, aim/objective, methods/Materials, key findings, conclusion, and recommendation.
4. Should be in English.
Deadline for submission is November, 24th 2017
Authors are urged to submit abstracts through electronically via an online on the following addresses:-
Website: www. just.edu.so/cmhs
The author(s) will be responsible for the preparation of an oral and/or poster presentation during the conference as determined by the Abstract Review Committee (ARC).
Oral presentations shall be made in a 15 minute time limit.
1. Space will be reserved to display poster presentations.
2. Poster presentation will occur in a marketplace fashion, where all posters will be presented in a separate poster presentation session.
3. Poster presentation sessions will be included in the conference programme, and the author will be requested to be present during the allocated session.
4. The poster size should be 60cmx 85cm, landscape orientation.
5. Authors will be responsible for mounting posters, being available to discuss their exhibit, and removing posters.
Conference delegates are encouraged to register online.
NB: All Abstract presenters are expected to register!!!
|Abstract Submission Deadline||24th, November 2017|
|Notice of Abstract Acceptance||25th December 2017|
|Registration Deadline||1st January 2018|
|Conference Date||6th February 2018|