Bachelors in Accounting/ Business/ Public, etc.
- Math and detail-oriented skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Knowledge of accounting software packages
- Ability to interact well with others
If you are interested, please send your documents (CV, Certificate, Transcript, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Priority will be given to JUST graduates.
|Deadline||Saturday, 13 July, 2019.|
|Number of Positions||2|