Good Governance and Management
The Institutional capacity and the ability of manifesting efficiency is the spring stage to JUST final goals of improving the overall performance of the university; the following objective was identified for Good Governance and Management Goal:
- Enhance recruitment and performance appraisal and promotion system at the University.
- Boost efficiency and effectiveness of academic and nonacademic staff members.
- Enhance Administrative structure for effective decision making.
- Enhance efficiency for achieving better quality academic service.
- Incorporate checks and balance to ensure transparency and accountability in the university activities
Good Governance and Management KPI
- Reduction of the management team teaching workload by 20% to focus on more futuristically important tasks and streamline the daily routines for better performance.
- Institutional efficiency will be measured by the percentage of activities that are performed according to the plan.
- The percentage of employees who say that they are satisfied
with their status in JUST