Social Responsibility & Community Outreach
Corporate social responsibility is a sustainability indicator for modern academic and nonacademic institutions. The following objectives were identified for Social Responsibility & Community Outreach KPA
- Participate in community service activities.
- Help students who cannot afford tuition fees with scholarship offers.
- Raise funds for families effected by natural disasters.
- Conduct cultural awareness programs.
Social Responsibility & Community Outreach KPI
- Number of activities organized for helping needing community and programs launched for the benefit of the community.
- Number of scholarships provided for those who cannot afford tuition fees.
- One cultural awareness program held in each year.